Take control of your bills
emindme from Which? is a free email reminder service that helps you stay on top of your household bills, contracts and insurance policies – you need never miss an important date again.
Managing your bills can be complicated and time-consuming. Just add a few details and we'll send you a timely reminder email, giving you plenty of time to take action before your bill is due or contract expires.
- Free to use
- Set up in two simple steps
- Add as many reminders as you want
- Get a reminder before your bill is due
- Been caught out rolling off fixed term 'exclusive' contracts onto higher priced standard deals?
- Taken by surprise when a bill such as a TV licence has dropped on the doorstep with no warning?
- Lost track of when your bills are due?
- Find yourself having to do the same research year after year for the best way to save, buy or upgrade your household services?
emindme can help you avoid all these pitfalls in two simple steps:
Step 1 Enter dates for as many bills, household contracts or events as you like
Step 2 Enter your name and email address and hit 'Save and finish' - it's as easy as that!
- We will send you a confirmation email when you set your reminders. If you don't receive it in within two hours, check your spam folder and add us as a contact to make sure your reminder reaches you.
- The only other emails we will send you are your helpful reminders, which will arrive on the dates you specified.
- The reminder will help you understand your options, lower your bills and find the best suppliers for you, with relevant tips, guidance and information about our services.
- You can cancel all your reminders at any time by clicking the CANCEL ALL REMINDERS link within your confirmation or reminder email.
Which? is committed to making consumers as powerful as the companies they face every day. emindme is a trial service that we hope will give you more control and empower you to act with confidence when the time is right!
What is emindme?
Emindme is a simple email reminder service. We hope the reminders will help you get on the front foot in managing your household bills. The reminder email will give you a timely nudge and include relevant tips, guidance and information about our services.
Which? is trialling this new service to make sure that it meets your needs and will be looking to develop it over time. We hope that you find it useful.
How many reminders can I set up?
There is no limit on the number of reminders that can be set up. You can also add more than one reminder per category. If you don't have all the information you need with you, then you can come back and add more reminders at a later date.
Will I be able to cancel the reminders I have set up?
You can cancel all reminders associated with your email address by clicking ‘CANCEL ALL REMINDERS' in either the confirmation email or a reminder email. This will cancel all reminders stored against your email address. Currently, we are unable to cancel reminders on an individual basis.
Can I change my reminders once I have submitted them?
It is not currently possible to edit or review reminders once they have been submitted. We will be looking to develop this functionality in time. If you have made a mistake or if the date of your bill has changed, you can add a new reminder.
Will I receive any other emails from Which? on top of my reminders?
You will not receive any additional emails other than your confirmation and reminder emails as a result of using emindme. This does not relate to any other emails from Which? you may subscribe to.
Will emindme cost me anything?
No, emindme is a free service and it will not cost you a penny.
What can I do if I don't receive my confirmation email?
If you haven't received your confirmation email within two hours, make sure you check your junk and spam folders. Adding our email address to your email contacts can also help ensure the reminders get through. All emindme emails will be sent from this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When can I set my reminders?
You can set up a reminder for any event from one day and up to two years in the future.
Can I have reminders sent to more than one email address?
Yes. You will need to submit a new reminder for each email address.
Who will have access to my information?